Every year, student organizations must complete annual registration requirements in order to be eligible for university resources and benefits. Completion of these requirements are the foundation for all student organizations to foster development and engagement for their members, organization as a whole, and our campus community.
The student organization registration process is outlined in our Student Organization Registration and Funding Guidelines. All student organizations must complete annual registration requirements to achieve Active status and be eligible to receive university resources and benefits.
Benefits of Student Organization Registration
By completing the annual registration requirements, student organizations are eligible to receive a variety of university benefits and resources:
- Listing in the online student organization directory
- $250 line-of-credit to be used in the Resource Room
- Opportunity to apply for Operating Funds ($200 annually) and Programming Funds ($2,000 or $3,000 annually depending on Active status)
- Discounted rates for on-campus space requests
- Opportunity to register for the Student Involvement Fairs in August and January
- Opportunity to register for the Homecoming Parade
- Opportunity to apply for office or locker space in the Keith B. Key Center for Student Leadership and Service
- Access to Student Organization Coaches
- Access to programs, trainings, and resources through Student Activities
- Access to marketing resources (student orgs may submit up to 2 marketing requests per semester)
- Access to use the university's name and other visual brand elements
- Access to free website hosting, email listserv, and email address