KBK Center Office and Locker Tenants
All student organizations may apply for office or locker space in the Keith B. Key Center for Student Leadership and Service. Tenants of these spaces have 24/7 access to their office or locker space to further their leadership aspirations and help to create a positive space for collaboration and creativity.
Office Tenant Benefits
- Shared workspace for organization work and meetings
- Great stationary location for the organization: i.e. recruitment, other student leaders close by, close to Student Org Success Coaches
- Proximity to Resource Room
- Invitations to KBK Center programs
- Visibility within a large student org community
Locker Tenant Benefits
- Easily accessible storage space on campus
- Proximity to Resource Room and other resources
- Invitations to KBK Programs
Student organizations must apply, or re-apply, for space during spring semester for the next school year. The application for the 2022-2023 academic year si currently under review. Applications for the 2023-2024 academic year will be available in spring 2023.
Things to Know
- All student organizations (regardless of active/inactive/pending status) are eligible to apply for an office or locker.
- Only student organizations who achieve Active status by April 15 are eligible to receive an office or locker.
- All current office and locker tenants must re-apply annually for their space.
- An automated confirmation email will be sent once the application is submitted. If that confirmation email is not received, then the application was not received.