SIF Volunteer Registration
Autumn Student Involvement Fair
Sunday, August 20, 2017, 4-7pm
The Student Involvement Fair is looking for student organizations to volunteer for set up (9:30am-1pm) and tear down(7pm-10pm) for the Autumn 2017 Involvement Fair. Each volunteer organization will be expected to bring at least 10 volunteers and will receive $200 compensation for their work Please complete this contract to volunteer for the Autumn Student Involvement Fair. Registered student organizations with active status will be selected on a first come, first serve basis. Contracts will be accepted until Monday, July 31, 2016. If you have any questions, please contact Christy Hill, Jenna Selhorst, and Nikki Hollis at email@example.com.
By submitting this form, you agree to the following details if your student organization is selected to help:
- My student organization will bring at least 10 people to set up or tear down the fair on Sunday, August 21, 2016 from 9:30 AM to 1:00 PM or 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM, respectively.
- We will check-in at the registration tables near the front of Hagerty Hall promptly at 9:30 AM or 7:00 PM, respectively.
- If less than 10 people participate, the payment amount will be deducted by $20 for each person (i.e. If only 7 people participate, your group will receive $140).
- If the group does not work for the allotted times, $75 will be deducted per hour missed. If the group does not complete assigned tasks or follow directions from staff, amount of payment may be reduced.
- As the leader of my group, I will encourage my members to work hard, be enthusiastic, and have fun while setting up for the fair and will help other teams if needed to complete the set up.
- My organization will pick up payment from the Ohio Union within the two months following the fair. Once contacted about payment, my organization will have 90 days to pick it up before our check expires. Checks will not be reprinted.
If you are looking for registration for the Autumn 2017 Student Involvement Fair please return to the previous page and fill out the corresponding registration form.