Pay It Forward will be coordinating to send 200 student volunteers to local Columbus nonprofits for a day of service on Sunday, April 5, 2020 for our fourth annual Spring Into Service event. Due to the nature of the event, we are hoping to partner with agencies that focus on environmental sustainability! To register your agency to receive volunteers on Sunday, April 5 please fill out the form below. Please note that space is limited and agencies will be selected on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Date: Sunday, April 5, 2020
- Volunteers will arrive between 10:00 AM and 10:30 A.M.
- **Day of contact should to be at the service site at 9:45 AM.
- Volunteers will be picked up between 12:30 P.M and 1:00 PM.
- Volunteers will be asked to wear closed toe shoes and attire they wouldn't mind getting dirty! If there are additional requests, please be sure to put that information on your registration.
What Do You Need To Know?
- Bus transportation will take your volunteers to and from your community agency's service site address you provide on the below form
- **If your service project can be conducted within walking distance of campus (i.e. beautification projects/garbage pick-up) please let us know!
- You will be required to confirm your volunteer details with a member of Pay It Forward
- Questions? Contact Alyssa Ciango (email@example.com)