Pay It Forward
Current Opportunity: Local Service Trip on October 20
- Where: United Methodist Free Store & Fresh Market (http://4allpeople.nextmeta.com/Community-Development)
- What: We will be serving in the Columbus community, sorting and organizing clothes at the Free Store and helping to provide produce at their brand new Fresh Market.
- When: 9 AM - 1 PM
Questions? Contact Kaitlyn Workman, email@example.com
Who We Are
Pay It Forward is a student cohort within the Office of Student Life, made up of 22 students on 6 different committees. Everyone has their own unique job to help fulfill the following mission, vision, and goals.
Pay It Forward provides Ohio State students with regular, easily-accessible service opportunities on campus and in the Columbus community. Working to help students pursue their passions within service, Pay It Forward educates and exposes students to avenues of civic engagement in a variety of areas. Fueled by hope and positivity, Pay It Forward allows students to match a personal cause to promote change within the community.
Pay It Forward will help Ohio State students become lifelong, civically-engaged citizens of their communities. Through their involvement with Pay It Forward, Ohio State graduates will have a passion and knowledge for being active citizens in their communities, working to address societal challenges and collaborating with others to better their community.
Pay It Forward will..
- develop its members by providing training, education and opportunities to work collaboratively with fellow students and the local community
- work to engage the Ohio State student population in service initiatives, creating civically-engaged, service-oriented graduates and citizens
- support other service organizations on campus, allowing Pay It Forward to better connect those organizations to meaningful service opportunities
- develop relationships with community partners by providing intentional service to local organizations within the community
Request Support from Student Activities
Looking for a service consultation or other support or resources from Student Activities? The Student Activities Request Form is here for you! Our team of trained coaches, facilitators, and staff members are excited to support you, your organization, department, or group.