Graduate and Professional School Survival Skills Workshop
Join us for a opportunity to learn about skills and resources that will help you success as your pursue your graduate or professional degree from your fellow students. The goal of this event is to aid in your transition to graduate and profesisonal school and will address the following:
- Challenges faced in graduate school, the surprises you may face, and general advice for this stage in your career
- Panels of current graduate and professional students will provide firsthand accounts of important things such as time management strategies, the role of self-advocacy, developing a relationship with your advisor, etc.
- Panels will be discipline specific in addition to a panel for students who are parents
- You will also learn about resources and services available to support your academic success throughout graduate school
- Designed specifically for new graduate and professional students
Please use the informaton below to access the recording of the opening session:
The 2022 link will be provided at a later date
Be sure to login using Carmen Zoom.