Keith B. Key Center for Student Leadership and Service
The Keith B. Key Center for Student Leadership and Service, on the second floor of the Ohio Union, is your point of connection for the full spectrum of involvement at Ohio State. You can connect with leadership and service initiatives, engage with student organizations, advance your learning and create lasting memories.
For students looking to get involved, this is a great place to start - set up a meeting with a staff member or visit organizations who have offices in the Center. For students who are already involved, the Center is your home away from home - utilize services and supplies from the Resource Room, book a meeting space for your leadership team, or catch up with friends in the Student Organization Lounge.
Contact: CSLS@osu.edu I 614-292-8763
To make reservations or place orders in the Resource Room please call or stop by in person.
What You'll Find
Office/Locker Applications 2018
Applications will be live beginning March 5, 2018 at 8am, and will be available on the KBK CSLS page on the Student Activities website. Information will also be available weekly in the Student Organization Insider email newsletter. All student organizations must re-apply every year to remain eligible to obtain an office/locker. Applications will be due by April 8, 2018 at 11:59pm.
Things to Know:
- All student organizations (regardless of active/inactive/pending status) are eligible to apply for an office space/storage locker.
- All current office/locker tenants need to re-apply for their space.
- Organizations that are selected for an office/locker must be at an active status by April 30. Selected organizations that are not active by this date will forfeit their space.
- An automatic confirmation email will be sent once your application is submitted. If you do not receive a confirmation email, we did not receive your application.
Get Involved at Mini Involvement Fairs
In addition to the Student Involvement Fairs held in August and January, join us in the KBK Center main lounge space for new Mini Involvement Fairs:
- February 13 at 5:30-7 p.m.
- March 7 at 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
- April 5 at 5:30-7 p.m.
Mini Involvement Fairs are designed to foster ongoing involvement in student organizations in a structured but more relaxed environment. Each fair will showcase 8-10 student organizations. Any student is welcome to attend!.
Student organizations may register to participate using the form below. Registrations will primarily be considered on a first-come first-served basis with emphasis given to organizations who have not already participated in another involvement fair and who appropriately articulate the value of participating.
For more information or with questions, contact our team at email@example.com.