Keith B. Key Center for Student Leadership and Service
The Keith B. Key Center for Student Leadership and Service, on the second floor of the Ohio Union, is your point of connection for the full spectrum of involvement at Ohio State. You can connect with leadership and service initiatives, engage with student organizations, advance your learning and create lasting memories.
For students looking to get involved, this is a great place to start - set up a meeting with a staff member or visit organizations who have offices in the Center. For students who are already involved, the Center is your home away from home - utilize services and supplies from the Resource Room, book a meeting space for your leadership team, or catch up with friends in the Student Organization Lounge.
Contact: CSLS@osu.edu I 614-292-8763
To make reservations or place orders in the Resource Room please call or stop by in person.
Hours of Operation
For the Week of August 13
On Monday, August 20, the Resource Room will be CLOSED from 2pm-5pm for training.
On Sunday, August 26, from 11am-2:30pm, the Resource Room will be closed due to a special event.
Student Involvement Fair Printing Request
To alleviate traffic in the Resource Room on the day of the Autumn Student Involvement Fair, we will be accepting printing requests. These prints will be ready each Friday at noon (see pick-up guidelines).
Submissions will be accepted from Monday, August 6 until Thursday, August 16. Under no circumstances will late requests be accepted.
Before submitting a request, please understand the following:
- All submissions are FINAL. The Resource Room will not accept any emails or requests to alter the submission. Please ensure you have filled out all fields accurately prior to submitting.
- Submissions must be in PDF format. Other formats will not be printed.
- Student organization line of credit is the only acceptable payment. There will be no refunds and your line of credit will be charged at the time of printing.
- Any member on your organization’s roster may pick up prints on behalf of your organization. A BuckID will be needed to pick up prints.
- There is a 150 page limit per student organization via the printing request.
- If a request cannot be met by the limits of the form, the printing will have to be done in person.
- If any of the above criteria are not met, the submission will not be printed and you may not be contacted in order to resolve the issue.
Any questions can be directed to the Resource Room at 614-292-8763.
Please click below to access the online printing request.
Get Involved at Mini Involvement Fairs
In addition to the Student Involvement Fairs held in August and January, join us in the KBK Center main lounge space for new Mini Involvement Fairs:
- February 13 at 5:30-7 p.m.
- March 7 at 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
- April 5 at 5:30-7 p.m.
Mini Involvement Fairs are designed to foster ongoing involvement in student organizations in a structured but more relaxed environment. Each fair will showcase 8-10 student organizations. Any student is welcome to attend!.
Student organizations may register to participate using the form below. Registrations will primarily be considered on a first-come first-served basis with emphasis given to organizations who have not already participated in another involvement fair and who appropriately articulate the value of participating.
For more information or with questions, contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.